Important: Alumni Relations & Annual Giving sends out widespread personalized mail solicitations annually in September, October, March and April. Donors are also given the option to make a restricted gift to any other designation of their choice. Colleges, departments and programs are asked to refrain from mailing out any restricted gift solicitation in September and March. Thank you for your consideration.
An appeal code is required for every broad-based solicitation.
The code is entered into Advance, the University’s alumni/donor database, along with each donation received. Appeal codes allow University Advancement staff to track the success of solicitations.
Steps for submitting request:
- Please fill out the form below (you will be cc’d on the request email).
- You will be contacted to verify that your code has been approved and entered into Advance. When preparing your solicitation, please print the designated appeal code on your response materials in a 10-point or larger text.
- Please complete a report request form and send the form to Hao Binh Khuu, Advancement Services, ADM 154B (or email to email@example.com): a list of potential donors will be sent to you by email within 7-10 working days.
- After you have received and reviewed your data file, please send the final version of the file in Excel format to Hao Binh Khuu, Advancement Services, ADM 154B (or email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Please request in the email to have your appeal code(s) appended to the entities you solicited. Reference your original report job number in your request or the appeal code created for the solicitation and the date it was submitted.
* Fields with an asterisk are required.